To ensure fair and equitable cost recovery when temporary services are requested and to protect the membership from undue costs associated with temporary services.
The Cooperative will construct temporary services. All line material furnished will be owned and maintained by the Cooperative.
The applicant for a temporary service shall:
- Complete a membership form.
- Pay a non-refundable Application Fee of $100.00 plus tax.
- Complete and have on file with the Cooperative a Request for Electrical Inspection.
- Pay any past due electrical bill and unpaid costs related to previous temporary services.
- Pay in advance the estimated cost of construction of the service. The member shall be refunded any overpayment or billed any underpayment when construction is complete.
- A temporary service will be placed on the construction schedule when:
- All forms are complete and on file with the Cooperative.
- All fees, deposits, and contribution in aid to construction are paid.
- Right of way is cleared to the satisfaction of the Cooperative.